Product Use Instructions
The sensor can be installed in standard rails or fixed with flat screws
The standard rail installation steps are as follows:
1. Hook one side of the sensor fixing slot on the mounting rail;
2. Pull the spring slightly downward;
3. Rotate the sensor so that the sensor bayonet is sleeved on the mounting rail;
4. Loosen the spring slightly, the sensor can be stuck on the mounting rail
*Power on Use
When the sensor leaves the factory, it has been adjusted according to the sensor inspection standard, and the user can be powered on after the wiring is correct. When used for precision measurement, it should be collected after the sensor is powered on for 1 minute.
The sensor has no special requirements for the auxiliary power supply. You can use an ordinary switching power supply, or you can use a general three-terminal regulator to make your own. Multiple sensors can share one power supply.
Pay attention to the auxiliary power information on the product label.
The auxiliary power level and polarity must not be wrong, otherwise the
sensor will be damaged.
2. The sensor is an integrated structure and cannot be disassembled, and collisions and drops should be avoided.
3. When the sensor is used in a strong magnetic field interference environment, attention should be paid to the shielding of the input line, and the output signal line should be shielded and as short as possible. In centralized installation, the distance between adjacent sensors is greater than 10mm.
4. Only valid segments defined by the sensor can be used. Other terminals may be connected to other circuits inside the sensor and cannot be used for other purposes.
5. There is no lightning protection function in this series of sensors. When the sensor input and output feeders are exposed to the harsh outdoor environment, lightning protection measures should be taken.
6. When the sensor input exceeds its rated input value, the output value of the sensor will also exceed its rated output value. If this is not expected to happen during use, a limiter protection circuit should be added to the sensor output.
7. The product is a plastic shell, and its extreme temperature resistance is 85℃. When it is baked at high temperature, it will deform and affect product performance. Therefore, please use or store the sensor near a heat source.